Home Start Grant News - Welcome Home Loan Scheme with Just a 10% Deposit
The HomeStart grant offers KiwiSaver members who have been contributing for three years a cash grant when purchasing their first home. Administered by Housing New Zealand, to be eligible, you need to:
- have made the minimum contributions for three years
- be building or purchasing your first home
- have a single income of less than $85,000 or double income of $130,000 per household
- have at least a 10% deposit
- be planning to live in the house for at least six months after buying it
- be employed by your employer for 12 months or employed in a similar role for 12 months
The HomeStart grant is per dwelling, up to a maximum of $10,000 for the purchase of an existing property, or up to $20,000 for the purchase of a home which is less than six months old, or the land to build one on.
If you don't want to pay rent anymore and want to own your own home, I can show you how ! Its not that daunting and with years of finance and housing experience I can help you along the way. So contact me today its a free service so why wouldn't you...Mortgage Group, Simple Fast Approved.
IF YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION OR KNOW OF SOMEONE THAT IS THEN please pass this email on, AS A REGISTERED FINANCIAL ADVISER I CAN ASSIST YOU or them FOR FREE, "SIMPLE FAST APPROVED" ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS CONTACT ME TODAY....