Having Trouble Getting Finance With The Bank Why not use the BEST Mortgage Broker !
Currently, only 30% of New Zealanders use a mortgage broker for their home loans. This is surprising given that there are so many advantages to using MY services.
To help you answer the question “why use a mortgage broker?” I've listed just a few of the top reasons below:
- Free – Many people don’t realise using a mortgage broker is free. That’s because their fees are paid directly to them by the banks.
- Saving you money – Saving money on your mortgage will be the easiest money you’ll ever make. Since a mortgage broker has more negotiating power with banks than an individual, they can often get interest rates below the advertised rates. Their real value comes from ensuring you have the right loan structure and a repayment strategy that will pay off your mortgage as fast as possible – saving you thousands of dollars in the process!
- Trusted adviser – If you’re like other first home buyers, you’re probably finding the whole process daunting and don’t know where to turn for help? Especially since banks and real estate agents are never working in your best interest. A Mortgage Broker however becomes part of YOUR team, actively working on your behalf and guiding you through the process so that you avoid unnecessary stress and financial loss.
- Get you pre-approved – Before you know how much you can borrow for your new home, you need to get pre-approved from the bank. A mortgage broker will help you present your information so it is quickly and seamlessly approval.
- Save you time – The home loan process can be complicated and drawn out. Using a mortgage broker saves you time because they will guide through the required steps and what information the bank will need from you. This will leave you with more time to do what’s important – finding your dream house!
- Reduce your stress – Buying a new home is stressful enough, let alone having to negotiate and re-negotiate with banks to get the best mortgage package. Even then, you’ll never truly know if you got the best deal. Using a mortgage broker will removes this burden since they’ll do all the comparison and negotiation work for you. And since they deal in with mortgages day in and day out, they’ll know when they’ve found the best mortgage package for your particular situation.
In summary, using a mortgage broker not only makes sense financially but also for your peace of mind. This is especially true if you don’t have a background in the financial industry.